Start your journey with AWS, get hands on, and cover every AWS service available today
Get started with Amazon Web Services (AWS), get hands on, and review every AWS service available today.
This course is designed for anyone with a basic understanding of Information Technology to be able to take advantage of the amazing power offered by AWS.
In this course I cover:
- The true definition of Cloud Computing
- How AWS fits into the Cloud model
- Where AWS is located in the world
We also get ‘hands-on’ with some essential services:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Lambda – Function as a Service
- AWS Elastic Simple Compute Service (EC2)
Also I review every single service that AWS has available today – yes, I update this course regularly!
I’m Mike Chambers, and I have been working in – and creating courses for – AWS and Cloud for many years. I have conducted workshops across the world teaching large enterprises to leverage the latest Cloud technologies, and now I am focusing on helping as many students as possible learn AWS, enjoy AWS, and get certified with confidence.
Enroll Now Jion Our Telegram