In this course, you will learn how to configure and set up your own WordPress website from scratch. First, you need a domain name and hosting to take the first steps. Finally, a premium theme is recommended (although you can use free themes as well).
What you will learn in this course?
- handling domain names and hosting
- Bluehost, HostGator, NameCheap, and GoDaddy
- WordPress dashboard
- installing premium themes
- WordPress fundamentals (blog articles, pages, menus, etc.)
- subscribe form and autoresponder integration
Sure you will learn a lot! Thanks for joining the course!