Learn how to use Bash (Shell) and write your first bash script & automate tasks. (Bash/Shell programming & scripting).
Understand Shell scripting/programming
I’ve structured this course in a way that any user with zero knowledge can follow along.
Every command and concept will be explained thoroughly and visualised with slides for better understanding.
This course is a beginners only!
The first section is all about teaching you the foundational skills needed to work with the Bash (Shell) and upon this knowledge you will write your first scripts and automate tasks.
By the end of this course you will automate simple tasks with scripts you’ve written, in particular you will be able to:
- Navigate through directories like your right pocket
- Write simple Shell scripts
- Automate tasks with self written scripts
- Create & use variables
- Use Wildcards to make your own life easier
- Create scripts that require user interaction
- Educate yourself by having key foundational knowledge
Free Cheat-sheet – Summary of all concepts covered in this course
As an added bonus for enrolling in this course, you’ll receive a free cheat-sheet including all concepts and commands shown in this course, in case you want to jog your memory.
Enrol now and to learn how to write bash shell scripts!
Enroll Now Jion Our Telegram