Learn SQL Programming with MySQL Database from scratch. SQL Commands, Functions, Expressions, Joins, Procedures, Views.
SQL Programming and MySQL – Course Syllabus
1. Basics of Databases
- Data Models and basic terminologies
- Advantages and disadvantages of DBMS
2. SQL Basic Understanding
- What is SQL?
- What SQL Can do?
- SQL Process
- ACID Properties
- What is ER Model?
- Best Practices
- Database Normalization
3. Introduction to SQL
- SQL Commands
- SQL Constraints
- Types of Keys
- MySQL Hands-on
4. SQL Basic Commands with demonstration
5. Basics and Aggregation Functions
6. Regular Expression Functions
7. SQL Comparison Clauses
- not exists
- create table like
- case when
- NULL Functions
8. SQL String Functions
9. SQL Numerical Function
10. Introduction to Date Functions
11. SQL Joins – Introduction and demonstration
12. Introduction MySQL Workbench
13. Stored Procedures and Views
Enroll Now Jion Our Telegram