3.5 hours Enroll NowJion Our Telegram
Understand the basic principles of game development inside Unity by building a 3D Ball runner.
Do you want to make a carrier in the Gaming industry or are you interested in building your own games? If the answer to both the questions is YES, then you have come to the right place. This course is for students who are somewhat familiar with C++ or C# programming language and want to develop computer games using unity. The following topics will be covered in this course.
- Position, rotate, and scale game objects inside Unity
- Add colors and background textures to game objects
- Understand the programming logic for taking input from the keyboard arrow keys and move the sphere in a different direction.
- Making the Ball jump (over the hurdles)
- Creating golden coins and rotating them
- Collecting the coins and decrementing the score once each coin is collected
- Switching the scene once all the coins are collected
- Working with 2D Components such as 2D Text, Background textures, and 2D Buttons for developing the Menu scene and End scene.
- Adding Onclick event to the buttons for switching between scenes when the button is pressed
- Exiting the game once the exit button is pressed.
So, guys what are you waiting for, there are a lot of new things that you will learn from this course. Enroll now and start building your first 3D game inside unity.